I’ve finally finished the last bit of Cannes blogging. Yes, yes I know you’re damn well sick of it. I just wanted to put all the various things I’ve written in one place:
- Your brand doesn’t speak to me: on brands advertising to women (Campaign)
- What will advertising be like when it grows up? : Gareth Kay, John Winsor, Paul Bennett and Jimmy Maymann on the future of advertising (PHD UK blog)
- Christopher Bailey on Burberry’s approach to marketing, in conversation with Lorraine Twohill from Google (PHD UK blog)
- Bill Buxton on putting people first and sensitive design (PHD UK blog)
- I got to experience Google Glass, woo! (Imperica)
- And finally, I wrapped this up in a talk at work last week: emerging themes from Cannes 2013 (PHD UK blog)
So that’s why I didn’t get as much sun as I should have in Cannes!